HAVE YOU FLOSSED TODAY?
Are you like me and do you forget to floss?
Flossed Today reminds you to floss with a daily email. Enter your email below to get started.
Almost 10 years ago, back in 2009, I came up with the idea of creating an entirely automated system for helping people improve their dental health by reminding them to floss. Since then, many new ways to communicate have arrived or become more commonplace. These days, it seems that everyone has a FB page and a smartphone, so it would make sense to communicate with everyone using these channels as well.
Flossed Today? has partnered with the Dental Wellness, a dentist in Marlton, NJ, to develop an app that will help patients to maintain their dental health. In addition to sending push notifications reminding the users to floss, it will also include notifications to give tips on ways to improve dental care such as:
- Notifications to change toothbrush
- Tips on ways to keep everyday foods from staining teeth
- Methods to maintain the cosmetics of one’s smile, potentially avoiding the need for expensive cosmetic dentistry
- Tips to spot changes in dental health
- Notifications of services that can potentially be used to improve one’s smile